Beam Steering Technology for Concert Sound.Focus Venue is a fully integrated active concert sound system with built-in cutting-edge amplification, DSP and digital networking. It allows for precise control of dispersion characteristics / beams in real time, using intuitive software. The system is always flown and stacked straight - no mechanical curving is needed. It has a compact size and offers full scalability, fast and safe rigging and a significantly reduced system set-up time.Benefits:
- Extremely even and balanced sound coverage, from the front row to the very back
- Excellent sound quality, clarity, an enormous SPL and great dynamics
- Unparalleled flexibility. Store and recall presets within milliseconds. Quickly respond to changing event conditions.
- Perfect visual integration into architecture and scenery, or beside video screens
- Mid- to large-scale concert sound reinforcement for festivals, concert halls, stadia etc.
- High-class installations in concert halls, theatres, sport arenas etc.
Instead of using one type of full-range module, Focus Venue consists of separate high-frequency and low-mid modules:FV-100 (high-frequency module):8 × 1˝ (1.75˝ diaphragm) compression driver8 × 1.5˝ (4˝ diaphragm) compression driverManifold horn-loaded waveguide design16 × 250 W CLASS D amplifiers16 × DSPMax. SPL: 150 dBFV-200 (low-mid module):8 × 10˝ long excursion wooferHorn-loaded waveguide design, Cardioid Technology (CDT)4 × 1000 W CLASS D DSP amplifier4 × DSPMax. SPL: 145 dBOvercome the Acoustical Restrictions of Conventional Line Arrays.Thanks to the close distance of Focus Venue’s high-frequency drivers and its manifold horn-loaded waveguide design, comb filter effects do not occur. (These will occur, by definition, when using a conventional line array.) Therefore, natural sound and great clarity can always be guaranteed. Perfect Beam Control in real time. Quiet on Stage, but Full On for the Audience. Fast & Safe Rigging - the Fohhn Interlock System.